- Do you experience Low Water Pressure?
- Do you get Rust Colored or Yellow Water?
- Do you get Scalded in the Shower when someone flushes, uses a sink or turns on the washing machine?
- Have you had Leaks in Your Plumbing?
- Do you have Slab Leaks?
- Do you want to prevent all of the above from happening?
- Do you have polybutylene plumbing?
- If you answered “yes” to any of these questions…
- you are like thousands of other people in California who need to and have chosen to repipe their home.
Copper repiping fixes these problems & saves you money
Repiping is a system-wide solution that allows you to take a comfortable shower, wash dishes, water the lawn, wash laundry, and in fact, use all faucets and fixtures at the same time.
Copper repiping gives you great water pressure throughout your home, improves delivery of hot water, eliminates costly water damage repair bills and saves money on water lost to an inefficient system.
- Low pressure
- Rusty water and rust particles
- Slab leaks
- Temperature shock in the shower
- Leaky pipes
- Risk of blowouts, flooding and water damage
- Worry about plumbing problems
- Plumbing valves that don’t work
- Insurance rejection due to old pipes